Thursday, October 6, 2011

Save the Kitty



A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to the critiques for kitty. I'll get started on those pages tomorrow and post an update on Tuesday. *hugs to you all*



This is my furry son "Poo". He broke his leg earlier in the year and since he's an old guy (12 years) it's taking a long time to heal. He's been doing pretty well and each check-up shows the break finally knitting together. But he had a setback this week and we had to get him back to the vet for re-bandaging and antibiotics today to the tune of $150 which needs to be paid by next week 10/11.


In order to raise as much of that as I can, I'd like to offer a critique and content edit of up up to 15 pages for $5.


I've been published for over ten years and have over two dozen books currently available in both electronic and print formats. My publishers past and present include: Berkley/Jove, Decadent Publishing, Dreamspinner Press, Ellora's Cave, Samhain Publishing, Liquid Silver Books, Loose Id, Noble Romance Publishing, and Total-e-Bound. I've been a content editor with Decadent Publishing since 2010.


I'm experienced with many sub-genres of romance: historical, paranormal, western, romantic suspense, erotic, m/m, and menage. I also write and actively critique young adult fiction.


If you're interested in a $5 for 15 page critique and content edit (payable via PayPal) please drop me an email at barbsheridaneditor(AT)gmail(DOT)com




Disclaimer: While I can offer suggestions to improve your project based on my experience as a published author and editor I can't guarantee that your particular book or story will be contracted. This endeavor is not authorized by or affiliated with any of the publishers listed above.